Horse Riding Ireland was established in 1989, when three riding centres from different regions of the country decided to engage in group marketing internationally. It is now, and has been for the past number of years, the market leader in residential horse riding holidays in Ireland.
Horse Riding Ireland riding centres are located in the Counties Galway, Sligo and Kerry with each destination offering diverse equestrian activities.
Horse Riding Ireland: Our Offer for Horse Riders
Galway and Connemara
Aille Cross Equestrian Centre:
· Connemara Trail -Guided Trail Ride through the
Highlands of Connemara
· Coast Trail - Guided Trail Ride along the
· Guided Trail Ride - Aille Cross (Winter-Programme)
· Daily Trail Rides in the Killarney National
· Guided Trail Rides in the National Park
· Killarney Reeks Trail - Guided Trail Ride
through the Highlands of Kerry to the Ring of Kerry
Sligo and Donegal
by the Sea
· Holiday House with Horse - For whole the Family
· Trailriding in Sligo - The Sligo Trail*
· Irailriding in Donegal - The Donegal Trail*
* Adventure on horseback - Unguided Trail Riding
Riding Lessons for Adults
· Horse Riding and English Language Tuition
· English Language Tuition for Adults
for all the family and friends
You should visit the Homepage of each riding centre to find your right holidays on horseback.
Horse Riding Ireland has come together to cater for all levels of experience, from beginners right through to the very advanced.
The organisation prides itself in being able to donate a very distinctive uniqueness in the types of holidays on offer at all four of the destinations and its main aim is the emphasis on every visitor spending an enjoyable and unforgettable holiday while in their company.
the equestrian centres of Horse Riding Ireland it is often
possible to book horseriding holidays short time.
You can call, send an e-mail or fills the respective form:
Enquiries and Reservations.